We’re excited to welcome you back to the brewpub from this Saturday, 16 May 2020. Our team has been working hard on COVID-SAFE compliance and will be implementing the following on top of current high hygiene practices;
- 10 guest capacity for dine in
- Drinks can only be consumed with a substantial meal
- Dedicated entrance and exit
- Customer sign-in table by the door with hand sanitiser available
- Customer sign-in is required as part of government COVID Safe checklist
- Hand sanitiser available on each table
- Full table service
- No gathering at the bar allowed
- Spaced out tables, situated by the windows (lots of fresh air)
- Laminated menus for easy sanitisation
- Frequent cleaning, and disinfection
- Please maintain social distance, 1.5m – that means hugs & high fives are a no-go (these will come again soon!)
- Contactless payment available
- Sessions will be approx 1.5hrs
- Be safe, be kind
We ask if you’re not feeling well, to please stay home and contact your doctor or contact the COVID Hotline on 1800 020 080.
We cannot wait to pour a fresh beer for you! From this Saturday, the brewpub will be open 7 days. Bookings required for Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, and walk-ins welcome Monday – Thursday. Bookings highly recommended. To make a booking, please contact our team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Call & Collect bundles, and takeaway beer + food will continue to be available too.
Thank you all so much for your continued support during these times, it means the world to us. Here’s to you, cheers!